Friday, May 13, 2005

The Force -O-Meter

Being new here I must make a couple of assumptions with this post:

1. Being a nerd fest Star Wars appreciation is taken as compulsory

and

2. Link dumps are OK (as long as they're good ones).

With that out of the way I'm sure you'd all like to take the test to get your rating on the Force -O-Meter

I have And it said "Mace Windu, you are a supreme bad ass who resonates with the force. Yoda is your best mate."

Having said all this I'm not entirely sure what all of this means or whether it's a good or bad thing. But hey, I resonate with the force. I like the sound of that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey adam, welcome to the site. i'm not sure what you mean by link dumps? you seem to be fitting in already with your apple ipod post - i thought it was written by my (apple fan) brother matt when i was reading it, and was surprised to find it wasnt' written by him :)

Anonymous said...

yeah linking to stuff is one of the main thing this site does. :)

Galant said...

Luke Skywalker - "The force is strong with this one. Your dad is evil, you fancy your sister and your face is kinda wonky, but nevertheless you've mastered your dark side."

Not quite Yoda, but it'll do.

Incidentally, I learned not too long ago that there exists in the extended Star Wars universe an ancient Jedi whose name is Aenon Jurtis. That's possibly the only none Christian, none biblical, none 'a place in Israel' reference to my name I've come across. Wonder who came up with it.