Thursday, August 09, 2007

Simian Mobile Disco... "New Rave"

Apparently Simian Mobile Disco are "New Rave" (whatever that is) - if you want a taster of what that's like, then why not go over to b00mb0x.org and get "remnants mix" by a chap I work with. The mix, and Simian Mobile Disco, seem to be very good, so much so that I might have to buy Simian Mobile Disco's album, I have a feeling that it's going to be better than the Chemical Brothers' latest album.

In other news, I recently found Kings X - Gretchen Goes to Nebraska on CD on ebay :) yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the Kings X discography entirely on CD. LONG LIVE THE KINGS!

If you're a fan you should check out Ty's side projects - Platypus, Jughead and Jelly Jam. If you want them I'll zip 'em to my site and post you a link if you like.

Anonymous said...

Ooh that would be sweet! goshwa at hot mail dot com - I can hear them then see what I think before hunting down the CD(s) :)

Anonymous said...

No probs. Gimme a couple of days to zip and upload it all and I'll post you a link.