Sunday, November 11, 2007

एए-फी

Source

Eye-Fi is going to revolutionise your photography. Instead of taking photos and forgetting about them, having them nestle on your memory card for six months and then you wonder what on Earth they are, this SD card has a WiFi chip which will automatically route them to wherever you want to send them, via any wireless access point.

At the moment I blog photos to my MSN space using my HTC TyTN II by opening the photo and selecting "Send to your space". This needs a Windows Live account and a Windows Mobile, connected device. This card will automate this process and do it to any supported blog or account, without proprietary software and via ANY connection in range.

The future of photoblogging just got MUCH more interesting.

1 comment:

Dodgey Phil said...

Sounds interesting. Probably not going to change anyone's life, frankly, but could be useful. Think I'd like it to just be able to FTP them somewhere, so that I can have a back up for if I lose the camera, or want to wipe the memory and reuse it. Could be fun, though.