Wednesday, April 11, 2007

BookButler.com

I don't know if you guys are the same, but I get through techie books like Tom gets through dead animals.  Well, today, I found a frankly amazing search engine.  It's like Kelkoo or Froogle, but specifically for books.  Armed with a title or ISBN I've been able to find some out of print techie books at shockingly good prices, and it even gave me the postage costs to the UK in it's summary.  Can't say if it'd be good for other kinds of books, but nobody reads fiction anyway, surely?

http://us.bookbutler.com/

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Surely books are obsolete, now that the Internet exists right?

Dodgey Phil said...

No, because you still need books to prop up your monitor to ensure it's at the correct height. Oh, yeah, and books are also well suited to reading in the bathroom, and don't have fiddly scroll-bars to contend with.