Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Get a Mac Adverts Updated

Apple's "Get a Mac" adverts have been updated to show a PC running the new Vista - the new one's called "Security" - and "Surgery" is about the PC being upgraded to Vista.

"In a sketch clearly aimed at exposing just one of the weak spots in Windows Vista, Apple's ad is critical of Microsoft's intrusive User Account Control (UAC) element, and of Windows security across the board. The ad features a third character who represents the UAC. The third character interrupts the flow of communication between Mac and PC with a constant string of permission requests."

All the UK Adverts are here, there are more than I thought.

2 comments:

Dodgey Phil said...

Cool.

On a completely unrelated note, right, Mr Josh - I don't think I can post entries on the blog anymore. If I sign in using my Google account it, all it offers me is "hey create a new blog if you like". Is there something I don't know? Haylp!

Joshua said...

hey dude i have re-invited your email address. see what happens. you are setup as an author as is everyone else who was a member on the old blogger. did you upgrade your blogger account or create a new google account? i don't know what the story is really...