Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Compact flash card reliability:
I know this reads like an advert for lexar, but just wondering, do you get more reliable brands, brands that just don't work.. brands that just lose frames.
My fujifilm digicam likes to not finish recording videos, which is my fault I know, but then the video is not recorded even though 6/10ths of the file was written.
And of course the compact flash card I'm using is memorex? or unbranded, either way I don't expect much support.
ok.. I also think, and perhaps josh'll back me up on this one.. Zinc Chloride batteries.. cheap.. but not really upto the job. Maybe the power delivery is not enough for charging the flash and powering the autofocus on the motor and displaying the lcd and writing to the compact flash all at the same time, but anyway, the camera turns off.
Matt

No comments: